Collars & Leashes
- 2 Hounds Design – gorgeous martingale collars and velvet leashes, most of the Karma Charms collars came from here. Guaranteed for craftsmanship.
- Paco Collars – custom leather collars and leads, super tough and guaranteed for life. Get 5% off if you mention our blog: Namastedogs!
- Blocky Dogs – super durable nylon collars and leads, built to withstand a nuclear holocaust. Not for small dogs.
- OnLead – braided leather collars and leashes. Will make you a Euro style lead on request. Pick your own colors!
- Moxie & Oliver – unique handtooled collars, nothing else like them on the market!
- The Unruly Hound – Custom martingales and leads – with embroidery!
- Up Country – Ribbon collars, harnesses and leads, adorable patterns
- Bella Tocca Tags – jewelry, for your pet’s neck!
- Animal Stars – you want bling? They got it!
- ByNicola – unique handmade sterling silver and copper tags. She can make custom designs like Karma’s lotus.
- Fetching Tags – there ain’t nothing like em on the market. Super tough, but super durable and LIGHTWEIGHT (except the brass ones, those suckers weigh a ton!) – what’s your tagline?
- Joy Cutler – handstamped tags for a vintage, indie flair
- Red Dingo – awesome enamel tags (the Swiss Cross is here!) – guaranteed legible for LIFE
- Boomerang Tags – Slide-on collar tags, stainless, brass, or plastic – durable
- Rubit Tag Clips – Sick of losing your dog’s tags? Frustrated with those little screw-lock carabiners? Try Rubit Clips! Cool colors and heavy-duty.
- Aggie’s Anvil – we LOVE these! Dog tags with swag – aluminum or brass, steampunk, superheros, etched, the only limit is your imagination!
- Molly Mutt – gorgeous dog duvets. Stuff em with old pillows, torn towels, clothes, dead stuffies, whatever!
- Rescue Me Tugz – fleece tug toys, proceeds benefit Great Dane rescue
- Planet Dog – balls, tough plushies and more!
- Goughnuts – your dog can kill a Kong? Meh, he hasn’t met Goughnuts! With a patented safety system, green (or black) means go, RED MEANS STOP. Lifetime guarantee.
- Gage’s Bones – Doggy advent calendars (way cool!) and fleece tugs – woven, not braided, for extra durability.
- Fugly Friends – these are by far Karma and Journey’s favourite toys EVER. Check them out for yourself and see why!
- AahPaws – awesome cool coats and a few other neat things too!
- CleanRun – Saratoga cool coats are what the Namaste Dogs have been using for a while now and we love that they can be used wet or dry!
- Ruff Wear – life jackets, boots, backpacks and more. All big dog tough.
- Backcountry – also carry Ruff Wear and Mountainsmith packs, and many times have sales for deep savings!
- Wolf Packs – more backpacks and outdoor gear
- Active Dogs – working gear for service, therapy, IPO, agility, tracking, police K9, and other working dogs. Vests, harnesses, Herm Springer prong and fur saver collars, and much much more.
- Zack & Zoey Day Tripper – light duty backpack
- Bold Lead Designs – handcrafted leather dog leashes and service dog equipment. Guaranteed quality and lifetime warranty. Journey’s working harness and leash are from BLD.
- BigDogsPorch.com – Forum, live chat and gift shop for large and giant breed dog owners
- NaturCanis – Canine Nutrition Consultant offers personalized feeding recommendations, specializing in large and giant breed dogs. Special needs diets, raw, homecooked, commercial diets.